Brow & Forehead Lift
It is very common as a person ages for their brow to increasingly overshadow their eyes. This sagging is often coupled with wrinkling between the eyebrows and above them on the forehead itself. Combined, these signs of aging can make you appear worn out, tired, or even angry.
To showcase a look that is more in line with how you feel, a brow lift or forehead lift can help lift your eyebrows, smooth your forehead, and create a more bright and vibrant appearance.
An ideal esthetic outcome helps balance and rejuvenate your appearance by targeting the most age-affected portions of your upper face.
Why Choose Dr. Pourtaheri
- Dr. Pourtaheri is a specialist in facial plastic surgery. He meticulously evaluates your face and plans a customized procedure to help you achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Dr. Pourtaheri’s philosophy is that great results should look natural for you, be unique to your tastes, be achievable with your anatomy, and last a long time.
- Dr. Pourtaheri performs extensive 2-D and 3-D photography to analyze your face from every angle. He uses presurgical planning to make your surgery safer, faster, more symmetric, and more accurate.
- Dr. Pourtaheri completed some of the most extensive training available in plastic surgery of the face from recognized experts in the field. Through his six years of plastic surgery residency, Dr. Pourtaheri trained with one of the top facial plastic surgeons in the world, Dr. Bahman Guyuron. He learned sophisticated techniques to analyze the face, scientifically create a patient-specific plan, and deliver long-lasting results.
- Dr. Pourtaheri also completed a craniofacial fellowship and understands how to correct every layer of the face, all the way down to your bones. Knowing the anatomy makes the procedures safer and more effective.
- Dr. Pourtaheri has given numerous national and international presentations, published two textbook chapters on facial plastic surgery, and has written several articles on facial surgeries published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.