Facial rejuvenation, or surgical treatment of the aging face, is a continuum of treatments that can each take years off your perceived age. The human brain is wired to pay more attention to faces than any other aspect of the body. That is why facial rejuvenation is the most effective means of appearing younger to others for both women and men.
An ideal esthetic outcome helps balance and rejuvenate your appearance by targeting the most age-affected portions of your face and neck.
Why Choose Dr. Pourtaheri
- Dr. Pourtaheri is a specialist in facial plastic surgery. He meticulously evaluates your face and plans a customized procedure to help you achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Dr. Pourtaheri’s philosophy is that great results should look natural for you, be unique to your tastes, be achievable with your anatomy, and last a long time.
- Dr. Pourtaheri performs extensive 2-D and 3-D photography to analyze your face and neck from every angle. He uses presurgical planning to make your surgery safer, faster, more symmetric, and more accurate.
- Dr. Pourtaheri completed some of the most extensive training available in plastic surgery of the face from recognized experts in the field. Through his six years of plastic surgery residency, Dr. Pourtaheri trained with one of the top facial plastic surgeons in the world, Dr. Bahman Guyuron. He learned sophisticated techniques to analyze the face, scientifically create a patient-specific plan, and deliver long-lasting results.
- Dr. Pourtaheri also completed a craniofacial fellowship and understands how to correct every layer of the face, all the way down to your bones. Knowing the anatomy makes the procedures safer and more effective.
- Dr. Pourtaheri has given numerous national and international presentations, published two textbook chapters on facial plastic surgery, and has written several articles on facial surgeries published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Now is the time to take the next step and see the difference facial rejuvenation can make for you. Please contact us online or call 415-523-5235 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Pourtaheri.
Schedule a Consultation
Please contact us online or call (415) 523-5235 to schedule a surgical consultation with Dr. Pourtaheri.