Without a doubt, the eye area is often the first part of a person’s face to show signs of aging. Bags below the eyes, drooping of the skin above the eyes, and wrinkling around the eyes can all contribute to an appearance that may appear aged, tired, or even sick.
If droopy eyelids, puffy bags, or premature aging around your eyes makes you feel like your outer appearance does not match your inner vibrancy, eyelid surgery may be an excellent option. An eyelid procedure can restore a refreshed, alert look and have you looking and feeling years younger.
An ideal esthetic outcome helps balance and rejuvenate your appearance by targeting the most age-affected areas around your eyes.
An ideal functional outcome improves the contour and position of the eyelids to promote unobstructed vision, eye protection, and collection / drainage of the tear film.
Why Choose Dr. Pourtaheri
- Dr. Pourtaheri is a specialist in facial plastic surgery. He meticulously evaluates your face and plans a customized procedure to help you achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Dr. Pourtaheri’s philosophy is that great results should look natural for you, be unique to your tastes, be achievable with your anatomy, and last a long time.
- Dr. Pourtaheri performs extensive 2-D and 3-D photography to analyze your face from every angle. He uses presurgical planning to make your surgery safer, faster, more symmetric, and more accurate.
- Dr. Pourtaheri completed some of the most extensive training available in plastic surgery of the face from recognized experts in the field. Through his six years of plastic surgery residency, Dr. Pourtaheri trained with one of the top facial plastic surgeons in the world, Dr. Bahman Guyuron. He learned sophisticated techniques to analyze the face, scientifically create a patient-specific plan, and deliver long-lasting results.
- Dr. Pourtaheri also completed a craniofacial fellowship and understands how to correct every layer of the face, all the way down to your bones. Knowing the anatomy makes the procedures safer and more effective.
- Dr. Pourtaheri has given numerous national and international presentations, published two textbook chapters on facial plastic surgery, and has written several articles on facial surgeries published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.