Neck Lift & Submental Liposuction
The neck has some of the most delicate and thin skin on your entire body. As a result, it’s very easy for the effects of aging to be on full display below your jaw – think of things like sagging skin, deep wrinkling, and poor skin texture. It is also easy for excess fat to accumulate in the area beneath the chin. Plastic surgery focused on the neck area can help patients look younger and thinner.
A neck lift can be performed on its own or, in most cases, in conjunction with a facelift to create a much more toned and youthful looking lower face. Liposuction below the jawline also helps for improved definition and decreased facial fullness that can make a person look heavier than they are.
An ideal esthetic outcome helps balance and rejuvenate your appearance by targeting the most age-affected portions of your neck.
Why Choose Dr. Pourtaheri
- Dr. Pourtaheri is a specialist in facial plastic surgery. He meticulously evaluates your face and plans a customized procedure to help you achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Dr. Pourtaheri’s philosophy is that great results should look natural for you, be unique to your tastes, be achievable with your anatomy, and last a long time.
- Dr. Pourtaheri performs extensive 2-D and 3-D photography to analyze your face and neck from every angle. He uses presurgical planning to make your surgery safer, faster, more symmetric, and more accurate.
- Dr. Pourtaheri completed some of the most extensive training available in plastic surgery of the face from recognized experts in the field. Through his six years of plastic surgery residency, Dr. Pourtaheri trained with one of the top facial plastic surgeons in the world, Dr. Bahman Guyuron. He learned sophisticated techniques to analyze the face, scientifically create a patient-specific plan, and deliver long-lasting results.
- Dr. Pourtaheri also completed a craniofacial fellowship and understands how to correct every layer of the face, all the way down to your bones. Knowing the anatomy makes the procedures safer and more effective.
- Dr. Pourtaheri has given numerous national and international presentations, published two textbook chapters on facial plastic surgery, and has written several articles on facial surgeries published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.